Monday, July 21, 2014

The Splendor of Life...


"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive. It is such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there? But am I talking too much? People are always telling me I do. Would you rather I didn't talk? If you say so I will stop. I can STOP when I make up my mind to it, although it is difficult."

Lucy Maud Montgomery
Excerpts from "Anne of Green Gables"

PS. I think Lucy was writing about me, when she wrote this.

But I'll be quiet now. Or at least I'll try my best.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment