Sunday, November 16, 2014

Please Don't Let This Happen...


"Oh my God. What if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written. Or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy. Or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It is going to break your heart, my dear. Please don’t let this happen. "

Anne Lamott

Please don't let this happen...

Start living. Your life. Your dreams. Now.

It is never too late. If you start... Now.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment