Monday, February 16, 2015

Yes, Please...


"I am thinking that all it takes to make a fantasy 
become a reality are two words. Yes, Please."

Maya Stein

Remember these two words... Yes please.

It doesn't always have to be a struggle. Or a forced effort.

I like to think that the secret's secret is in the simplicity of ease.

And of trust.

Just like saying "Yes, please"...

When a dear friend asks you if you'd like another cup of coffee.

And of course, never to forget the words...

"Thank you."

It doesn't always have to be a struggle. Or a forced effort.

Try the simplicity of ease.

And "Yes, Please."

Cultivate the habit. Nurture the ritual.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment